Outdoor Living with Natural Gas
Summer is the time to get outdoors. Your patio or deck is a great place to create those tasty barbecue meals and spend time with friends and family. Natural gas appliances and equipment are nice additions to any outdoor space. They can supply efficient and reliable cooking, lighting and space heating.
- Fire pits. A built-in fire pit provides the warmth and beauty of a campfire and all of the safety and convenience of natural gas.
- Gas grills. A natural gas grill is a safe and economical choice for outdoor barbecuing. There's no need to mess with dirty charcoal or refill tanks. Gas grills make cooking outdoors convenient and fun.
- Patio heaters. Patio heaters offer warmth, extending the life of outdoor rooms and adding indoor comfort to outdoor spaces. Units can be wall-mounted or suspended.
- Gas lights. The warm yellow glow of gas lighting can add extra ambiance and security to your outdoor living space. Gas tiki torches are a fun and decorative lighting option.
- Gas convenience outlets. Convenience outlets are gas plugs that allow you to quickly and safely connect and disconnect natural gas equipment. They provide flexibility in designing your outdoor space and using natural gas appliances.
Safe, reliable and clean burning, natural gas is good for the environment and will enhance your outdoor experience all summer long.