Get Prepared. Learn How to Get Outage Information.
Keeping you informed in the event of a storm is a top priority. Our storm website, Entergy Storm Center, gives you updates and information about outages in your area.
The “View Outages” feature allows you to click on the map to find restoration status in your area. You can even directly enter your address to find out more about the outage, including estimated restoration times.
Our website also provides useful information about what you can do before and after a storm to help keep you and your loved ones safe until things get back to normal.
Text Alerts Gives You Outage Information Through Your Cellphone
My Account text alerts can give you outage update information and more. It works with cellphones and smartphones. My Account text alerts are great for customers who:
- Want to know if the power is on at another location, like their business, a loved one’s home or a recreation camp.
- Are evacuated due to a weather emergency and want to know when power will be restored at home.
- Need to keep tabs on their accounts to manage tight-cash situations, make a last-minute payment or avoid forgotten payments.
- Want to know immediately when a work order or permit is approved or why its status has changed.
- My Account text alerts is easy to use, and there is no charge from Entergy to use this service.*
Sign up for Outage Alerts using the link below to ensure you and your family are storm-ready.
*Depending on your wireless plan, you may be charged by your communications provider for the text messages or web data associated with this service. My Account text alerts provides routine outage and account information during normal weather conditions. During incidents of widespread damage caused by a major storm, text messages may not be available for affected areas for several days until we determine restoration times.