Find Out Fast: How to be Greener Than Ever This St. Patrick's Day
This St. Patrick’s Day, follow these simple tips to be greener than ever:
1. Invest in a reusable water bottle.
2. Wash your clothes in full loads and try to use cold water as much as possible.
3. Switch your indoor lighting to LEDs, which can help to cut significant energy bill costs.
4. Minimize idling while driving. If your car is parked for more than 10 seconds, consider turning your engine off.
5. Set your thermostat on a timer when away from home. You can save 10 percent on your bill each year by turning your thermostat back 7°-10°F for eight hours a day.