5 Ways to Save While Keeping Your Resolutions
VIDEO: 5 Ways to Save While Keeping Your Resolutions
Having trouble viewing the video? Click here to download it.
Thinking about your New Year's resolutions? You can make them easy to keep and save energy at the same time. Here's how:
- Get in shape. Install a low-flow shower head and reward yourself with a long hot shower after your workout, while saving energy, water and money, too.
- Watch less TV. Turn off the TV AND reduce phantom power. Advanced power strips cut power to all electronics, by just turning off one control device.
- Keep your house clean. Save time, energy and keep a clean house with a new energy-efficient dishwasher. It’s quicker, easier and typically uses less energy than washing by hand.
- Program your thermostat. Spending a few minutes to program your thermostat can help keep your house comfortable and save you money.
- Read more. Read more books easier by switching to high-efficiency cool white LEDs. Research shows that reading speed and stamina improves at color temperatures closer to daylight.
It's a new year. Make it even better by keeping your resolutions AND saving energy.